Chicago Lights Marathon Team runners train for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon while raising funds for our life-changing programs.
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is October 11, 2020. Support our team here!
- Personally supporting Chicago Lights’ five outreach programs
- Guaranteed entry with commitment to fundraising minimum
- Reimbursement of race entry fees (savings up to $230!)
- Free training with Run For Change‘s Coach Denise Sauriol, accredited marathon coach
- Injury prevention, screens, physical therapy, and wellness support from our partners throughout your training
- Chicago Lights technical running shirt
- Personal donation page, fundraising materials, and support
- Race weekend dinner
- Race day runner and cheering support
October 11, 2020
Grant Park, Chicago, IL, USA